Credo World School Dahanu, Palghar, Mumbai,offers a curriculum designed and developed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training, New Delhi. The curriculum aims at the holistic all round development of every student. Apart from being comprehensive, it is also practical and stresses the importance of experimenting in order to develop one's personality and achieve academic success.
Academic Assessment is an important part of our teaching and learning process. Hence, the Assessment pattern has been developed after conducting research of various international standards together with a study of the NCERT guidelines. The emphasis is laid on maximizing learning in the classroom, inducing a spirit to use the knowledge in real life situations. The entire session is divided into two semesters. To evaluate students’ academic performance, periodic tests are conducted throughout the year.
- Innovations in teaching-learning methodologies by devising student friendly and student centered paradigms
- Reforms in examinations and evaluation practices
- Skill learning by adding job-oriented and job-linked inputs
- Regularly updating the pedagogical skills of the teachers and administrators by conducting in service training programmes and workshops
- The medium of instruction is English and special emphasis is placed on the teaching of both written and spoken English at all levels.
For any additional information on CBSE please click on the link below :