- Age Criteria and Guidelines
- Admission Procedure
- Fees Structure
|Free Break-Up||Type||Frequency||Applicable For||Amount||Payable|
|Prospectus and Registration||Non-Refundable||One-Time||Nursery to Clas 6||Rs. 750/-||During purchase|
|Admission Fee (One-Time)|
|Easy Installments||Non-Refundable||One-Time||Nursery to Class 6||Rs, 7,000/-||During admission|
|Rs, 7,000/-||Before 15/06/2017|
|Rs, 7,000/-||Before 15/09/2017|
|Rs, 7,000/-||Before 15/12/2017|
|Caution Money Deposit||Refundable||One-Time||Nursery to Class 6||Rs, 5,000/-||During admission|
|Annual Misc, Fees, includes:
Tern Fee Library Fee Lab Fee
Activity Fee Extra Curricular Fee
|Non-Refundable||Annually||Nursery/ KG 1 / KG 2||Rs, 12,000/-||Before 10/04/2017|
|Class 1 to Class 6||Rs, 15,000/-|
|Tuition Fee||Non-Refundable||Quarterly||Nursey/ KG 1/ KG 2||Rs, 9,000/-||
|Class 1 to Class 6||Rs, 10,500/-|
- Age of the candidate will be calculated as on 31st july 2017, based on the birth certificate furnished.
- Under scholarship program, top performer for each class (1 to 6) in the entrance exam will get a waiver of Rs. 7,000/-
- Fianl results will be announced by 31st May 2017, scholarship amount will be adjusted in further dues.
- Avail a waiver of Rs. 7,000/- under our sibling Program.
- Make all payments from the comfort of your home using.